It’s no secret that I enjoy a good podcast.
As much as I love listening to music, sometimes I just want to drop in on a hilarious / insightful / inspiring conversation (without having to do any of the work, of course). My best podcast listening is done while cleaning house, taking a walk, or sitting in rush hour traffic. I have a long list of favorite shows that I frequent and am always on the hunt for new podcasts to add to my ever-growing playlist. Today I thought it would be fun to share some of favorite episodes from some of my favorite shows:
– The Lively Show: Blogging, Biz, and Motherhood with Erin Loechner – Anytime I can listen to a major blogger speak, I’m all ears. I am such a fan of Erin Loechner and I find her soft-spoken voice and humble outlook on her online success to be incredibly refreshing.
– After the Jump: Live the Life You Want to Live – Let me just say that Grace Bonney knows how to put together an inspiring podcast. I love when a new episode pops up in my feed, especially when it has anything to do with work / life balance, such as this one.
– The JV Club: Casey Wilson – Oh, Casey Wilson. How I adore her (RIP Happy Endings!). The JV Club is always a must-listen for me and this particular episode is so funny and touching, I could play it over and over.
– With Purpose: Kathleen Shannon – Kathleen of Braid Creative is constantly churning out solid blogging and business advice that helps me to rethink the way I conduct my own brand and online presence, so I was thrilled to hear her speak on these matters.
– Our Style Stories: A Conversation with Bri + Trey Denton – Random Instagram discoveries are my favorite form of social media kismet. It was a happy accident when I stumbled upon Hilary Walker because I adore her podcast; especially this interview!
What are your favorite podcasts? I love finding new gems!