Photo by Sorella Muse
After a crazy month of being gone every single weekend, John and I have created a self-imposed rule that we are going to stay as local as possible until this baby of ours decides to make an appearance. We have grand plans of:
- Learning how to install the car seat properly.
- Marathoning Veep.
- Cleaning out the garage. And the closets. And the cabinets. And everywhere else in our house.
- Picking up the remaining items on our list (namely the Ergo!).
- Marveling at how ridiculously dark my hair is and how unbelievably swollen my feet have become! (What is happening?!)
- Feeling the baby kick (I know I’m going to miss this so much!).
- Rereading all of our notes from the baby classes we recently took.
- Sleeping some more.
- Trying to convince ourselves that we are ready to take care of a tiny human.
- Decorating + redecorating the nursery AT LEAST five more times.
- Packing our hospital bag (any essentials I need to bring, moms?).
- Taking the last few weekly bump shots.
- Writing more letters to our daughter.
- Enjoying every minute of time as a twosome. After ten years together, we are so ready to bring another person into the mix!
- Did I mention we will be sleeping?