Photo by Sorella Muse
After a crazy month of being gone every single weekend, John and I have created a self-imposed rule that we are going to stay as local as possible until this baby of ours decides to make an appearance. We have grand plans of:
– Learning how to install the car seat properly.
– Marathoning Veep.
– Cleaning out the garage. And the closets. And the cabinets. And everywhere else in our house.
– Picking up the remaining items on our list (namely the Ergo!).
– Marveling at how ridiculously dark my hair is and how unbelievably swollen my feet have become! (What is happening?!)
– Feeling the baby kick (I know I’m going to miss this so much!).
– Rereading all of our notes from the baby classes we recently took.
– Sleeping some more.
– Trying to convince ourselves that we are ready to take care of a tiny human.
– Decorating + redecorating the nursery AT LEAST five more times.
– Packing our hospital bag (any essentials I need to bring, moms?).
– Taking the last few weekly bump shots.
– Writing more letters to our daughter.
– Enjoying every minute of time as a twosome. After ten years together, we are so ready to bring another person into the mix!
– Did I mention we will be sleeping?