Every now and then, I’ll fall down the Etsy rabbit hole and lose myself in shop after shop of handmade goodness. Unsurprisingly, I gravitate towards anything baby-related. What can I say? Briar is forever my favorite subject. Here are some of my recent favorite finds:
From left to right, top to bottom:
1. Woodland Animal Mobile. How amazing would this be over a crib or changing table? I know Briar would completely enthralled!
2. Bears Pattern Overnight Bag. This adorable bag would be perfect for stashing diapers on the go OR for a sturdy carrier for a night with Nana + Papa.
3. Bandana Bib. With Briar eating solid foods, it seems like we never have enough bibs to protect her clothes from the inevitable onslaught of avocado. This bib is such a great color and the bandana shape is just adorable.
4. The Slide. Such a sweet print that would fit any nursery.
5. Elephant Tissue Holder. Cold + flu season has never looked better.
6. Wonky Tree Wall Decal. I love a trend that a. ) doesn’t take itself too seriously, and b.) doesn’t require too much commitment . This fun + modern tree decal fits the bill perfectly
7. Wooden Doll Stroller. I can only hope that Briar will love her dolls the same way that I did as a child, and this mini stroller would be perfect for carting my old Molly + Samantha around the house.
8. Organic Baby Blanket. It’s official: one can never have too many lightweight swaddle blankets. Especially when they’re this stylish.
9. Personalized Family. Okay, forget about Briar…I want a set of handmade dolls that look like my little family! What an awesome concept.
P.S. Speaking of babies, I can’t stop watching this video from the weekend. Six month olds are the FUNNIEST.