When I was pregnant with Briar, we broke down and opted pay extra to find out at 17 weeks whether we were having a boy or a girl. I remember the suspense was so killer that I could barely contain myself another second longer! This time around, I’m much more patient. Since we won’t find out the sex of our next baby for a few more weeks, I’ve been scouting out lots of cute neutral clothes that I would be equally as happy to dress a boy or a girl in. Here are some of my faves:
01. Sleeveless Rompers | Our baby is due to arrive at the beginning of October when summer is still in full-swing here in Southern California. This sleeveless romper set would make the perfect transition from hot days to cool nights.
02. Leather Moccasins | Moccasins are a classic and the elastic band makes it easy to keep on tiny baby feet. This soft brown shade could easily work for boys and girls.
03. Long Sleeve Onesies | One can never have enough onesies! Since Briar was a spit-up baby, we could easily burn through 4-5 shirts in a single day. This three pack is a great value considering the usage that onesies get.
04. Overalls | Oh, baby overalls. I’m pretty sure there’s nothing cuter than a tiny person wearing overalls. I’m especially fond of this faded denim color.
05. Bear Hoodie | As far as I’m considered, aqua is the perfect color for both boys and girls. We have a few sweaters from Baby Gap that are still in excellent condition, so I know this adorable bear hoodie would be a great addition to our collection.
06. Alphabet Pajamas | There are so many great items in Oh Joy’s baby line at Target, but I keep coming back to this adorable alphabet pattern.
07. Striped Sleep Sack | Once infants outgrow the swaddle, putting them in sleep sacks while they rest is a great way to keep them warm without the hazard of a baby blanket in their bed. I am obsessed with this simple stripe design.
08. Chambray Sun Hat | My number one tip for new moms is to leave the house as much as possible! The fresh air and the change of scenery can do wonders. For me, this means loading the baby in the stroller and going for long walks with a good podcast. This sun hat is ideal for shading sensitive baby skin and keeping their little faces safe from the elements.
09. Hooded One Pieces | I have had a very strong feeling from the moment that I found out I was pregnant that I will be having a boy. So of course, this meant that my eyes were immediately on a high alert for cute baby boy clothes (which, as it turns out, are not easy to find!). Spotting stylish boy clothes is a definitely a hit-or-miss situation, so I decided that I would be more than happy if I could build his whole wardrobe around black and white stripes and the color grey. When I spotted these hooded one-pieces at Old Navy, I knew they had to come home with me. (However, if it’s a girl, I will be just as thrilled to see her dressed in these neutrals, too!)