UPDATED: The winner of the diamond earrings is Jamie (#2)! Congrats!
My mom and I are definitely different people, but there are a few key things that make us two birds of a feather:
- We love a good mall. We will travel far and wide for a good mall.
- Our favorite place to eat is at Cava in Montecito. It’s a long way to go, but it’s worth the trek for seafood enchiladas!
- We’re both night owls who love nothing more than sleeping in.
- We can’t decide if “You’ve Got Mail” or “It’s Complicated” is our favorite movie. So we watch both. A lot.
- We are forever running at least fifteen minutes late. It’s the worst habit in the world yet neither of us can seem to break it.
And finally, we both have come to appreciate the value of understated jewelry. Okay, let me clarify: my mom has always appreciated the value of understated jewelry. Me? Not so much. I had to go through many an oversized J. Lo hoop earrings / blinged-out costume jewelry phase throughout my high school + college days to get to where I am now. But hey! Here we are, together.
The bottom line is that my mom is my best friend and the first person I thought of when it came to gifting a pair of these beautiful white diamond stud earrings from JTV’s collection of insanely gorg diamond jewelry. After all, she’s the one who taught me everything I know: how to be a friend, how to be a mother, how to be a wife, and how to see the bright side of any situation. She’s a gem.
Now it’s your turn to win a pair of these earrings! To enter, follow JTV on Instagram and then leave a comment below letting me know what your ideal morning looks like. I’ll announce the winner at the top of this post on Friday April 22nd! Good luck!
This post was sponsored by JTV, but as always, all opinions, ideas, and photos are my own.