01. Gold Stapler // Staplers may not seem like a crafting essential, but I assure you…mine gets quite a workout on the regular. I’m in love with this gold stapler by Nate Berkus.
02. PaperMate Flair Felt Tip Pens // When it comes to writing utensils, there is nothing that beats these felt tips. I use them for everything from list-making to scrapbooking to writing letters. They’re my absolute favorite and they come in a ton of fun colors!
03. Gold Scissors // I can’t think of too many crafts that don’t require a good pair of scissors. This gold version is not only perfect for getting the job done but it’s just begging to be Instagrammed!
04. Solid Adhesive Runner // When I used to teach classes and host craft demos, it didn’t matter how awesome the project was…the tape runners would inevitably become the star of the show! Ha! People love the ease and simplicity of a good tape runner (myself included!).
05. Fiskars 12 Inch ProCision Rotary Bypass Trimmer // If paper is your idea of a good time then I highly recommend investing in a solid trimmer. This version is a total workhorse (I used it for all of my wedding projects!) and a steal of a deal compared to other heavy duty models.
06. Knitting by Design // I am a HUGE fan of craft books that not only feature projects I want to make but have inspiring styling and well-designed layouts. Similar books worth mentioning: Playful and Lena Corwin’s Made by Hand.
08. Martha Stewart Knit and Weave Loom Kit // If there’s one product I’ve gotten way more than my money’s worth out of, it’s this loom. 2014 was the year I became obsessed with weaving (as you may have noticed) and it’s due in a large part to this incredibly easy-to-use kit.
09. Lion Brand Yarn // I’ve become a major yarn hoarder these past several months. I am now forever on the lookout for beautiful yarn in all different colors, textures, and gauges. This hot pink number by Lion Brand is perfect for whipping up a quick tassel, pom pom, blanket, or — you guessed it — woven wall hanging.